Below, under Remapping, you’ll find a simple explanation of what ‘Remapping’ is—and how you apply it to bring healing from grief. You’ll find answers to frequently asked questions that arise as you face your loss. And you’ll find a list of resources tailored to help you through this confusing time in your life.
If you have questions about topics you don’t see here, let us know. We’ll see what we can do to provide information for you. We want to help. Thanks for visiting!
On the radio (to listen to more recent recordings, go to the Media Room page):
Listen to a recording from April 30, 2013, “Secrets of … Why Learning About Grief May Save Your Life, Relationships, and Sanity” – Judy Schriener, interviews author Judy Brizendine on the Rock Star Radio Network program, Off the Record with Judy
Listen to a recording from August 27, 2013 on Lady Talk Live Radio – Kimmie Fetzer and Lorra Chagares interview author Judy Brizendine about grief, loss, hope, and all sorts of related questions and concerns
REMAPPING – (learn how ‘Remapping’ can help you)
11 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GRIEF – (click here to download)
Excerpts from STUNNED By Grief:
- STUNNED by Grief Table of Contents
- STUNNED by Grief – How Is This Book Different?
- Controlling the Emotional Chaos of Grief
- What Does ‘Healing from Grief’ Mean?
- You Are Not Alone, Even Though You May Feel Alone
- Grief Changes Things, but You Are in Charge of Your Grief
- Are You Angry?
Excerpts from STUNNED By Grief Journal:
- STUNNED by Grief Journal Table of Contents
- Does Anybody Care?
- I Feel As Though I’m Going Crazy
- I Want to Be Alone—or Do I?
- Loss Affects Every Area of Your Life
- Fighting to Keep Your Faith
- To subscribe to the newsletter, click on the website Home tab at the top of the page – and fill out the short form in the sidebar
- When you subscribe, you’ll receive a complimentary eBook to help you understand a little more about your grief journey